27 Heavens

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 28 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2556

ACHE OF THE AGE





2-3 days ago, I celebrated my new job by going to buy some clothes for work and glasses at H&M. I exactly know that the bright light show the real skin on the mirror but I rare though about my age when I felt I was in the young group while my face looks like a boy. I changed my theory after I saw my skin on H&M mirror 's fitting room. I fuckin' needed to scream when I saw my imperfect hair shape on my face while my skin on the face and back suck.

I had never had the skin like this since I was 15, I used to have the problem about pimple due to homo. I rare noticed the effect after Songkarn, hung out, slept late and drank too much were going to damage my 28th skin. It imagines me to the age 30 that what is holly shit going on. However, I bough 2 shirts and 1 suit there.

I am going to blame the climate in Thailand which  made my skin feeling shit with a lot of sweat and I maintain in 60-61 kg ( That is the best maintain in my life after 17 which my weight used to go down to 51 kg. ) I feel shit with the bad skin but my proposal is negative. I bough the skin lotion but I haven't opened it from the pack. It hanged on the shopping back almost 3 weeks already.

Why I damage my skin? I don't know. I just know that my recover energy is going to different from the younger age. I can get fat easier soon after I lost my 6 packs and become almost the normal body now. Work out Work out

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

COMMENT ME